Curl Up and Die
That's what I feel like as I'm watching Curling at the 2006 Winter Olympics. I'm sorry, but does it have to be on 24 hours a day? It's on in the mornin', when I'm home for lunch, and yes, I saw it on while I was working out this evening. If you only saw my face when I looked up at that TV and saw a guy squatted on ice looking ever so intently at a big rock. I just don't get it. What's so exciting about it? How do points/strategy even work? And, why do their games or matches or whatever they call it take so stinkin' long?
The only fun part of watching curling is watching teams that don't speak English. It's funny to see what people from other countries do to let their teammmates know to sweep.
However, there are several sports I've enjoyed watching--snowboardcross, ski jumping, speedskating, etc., but I'm just sick of the three that seem to be on all the time now--curling, ice skating and ice dancing. Does anyone agree?
What has been more frustrating is my problem with my wireless Internet. It took 30 frustrating minutes for me to get it working tonight, so I may be calling some of you techies for help!
And, thanks to all who have posted about my NOW list. Keep it coming! I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially of those who want to partner with me.
The only fun part of watching curling is watching teams that don't speak English. It's funny to see what people from other countries do to let their teammmates know to sweep.
However, there are several sports I've enjoyed watching--snowboardcross, ski jumping, speedskating, etc., but I'm just sick of the three that seem to be on all the time now--curling, ice skating and ice dancing. Does anyone agree?
What has been more frustrating is my problem with my wireless Internet. It took 30 frustrating minutes for me to get it working tonight, so I may be calling some of you techies for help!
And, thanks to all who have posted about my NOW list. Keep it coming! I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially of those who want to partner with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home