cheesymac

A slice of life from a lover of cheese.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

February 15, 2006

A few things from my day...

One of my co-workers got engaged last night! Wahoo!

Pitchers and catchers report today! Go Cards!

I bought an iPod Nano! Now, those of you who know me well know that I am extremely frugal. My car is pushing 100k and I'm just now thinking of buying a digital camera. As you can tell, I don't get my kicks off of driving new cars or buying the latest techie gadget. But as I was working out last weekend, I realized that I would enjoy my time using weights much more if I could listen to music at the same time. My CD player (actually a hand-me-down from a person who received a video iPod for Christmas) is too large to put anywhere when I'm building muscle. So, I went for the Nano. 1000 songs. It's amazing. I have about 200 or so songs in right now and it's so much fun to put it on shuffle. I'm listening to songs I love that I haven't listened to in forever.

I have to cut this posting short so I can watch the Olympics. I love it! I'll blog my favorite Torino moments next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

i just bought a nano on saturday. haven't gotten it yet though. i'm excited.

9:41 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Word of wisdom, bensheets--go ahead and start loading your CD collection into iTunes, if you haven't already. I'm at 500 songs and I still have more CDs to go. It's highly annoying when you are so anxious to use your nano for the first time.

By the way, I can't believe I got a techie gadget before bensheets!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home