Nancy Drew and the Mystery of the Cold Bedroom
Thankfully, I have solved two more home issues by myself. Since I moved in, my bedroom has been so cold. Like camping chilly. Way too cold for me. So I complained to my landlord to see what was wrong since the vent was fully open. The maintenance guy said nothing was wrong, yet it was still crazy cold compared to the rest of the place. Thankfully, I put my Nancy Drew hat on and realized the other vents were open too much so they were stealing all the warm air away. I know that doesn't sound like mechanical engineering genious, but hey, no one else figured it out but me! My other home issue dealt with my Internet provider. Thankfully, that's fixed, too!
I'm a little out of breath because I just added a bed skirt to my new bed. Memo to self: Put bed skirt on before you put the mattress on. Yeah, adding it on after the fact, and doing so by myself, was a little problematic, but I used my muscles and made it happen.
So, here's this week's Blog Reader of the Week--My great aunt. She's in her mid to late 80s, a World War II veteran, who didn't get married until the year she retired. She's also an avid sports fan. Thanks for taking the time to read up on me!
I'm a little out of breath because I just added a bed skirt to my new bed. Memo to self: Put bed skirt on before you put the mattress on. Yeah, adding it on after the fact, and doing so by myself, was a little problematic, but I used my muscles and made it happen.
So, here's this week's Blog Reader of the Week--My great aunt. She's in her mid to late 80s, a World War II veteran, who didn't get married until the year she retired. She's also an avid sports fan. Thanks for taking the time to read up on me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home