cheesymac

A slice of life from a lover of cheese.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring is here!

Sorry I've been out of commission here. I caught a nasty virus that left me at low power for a couple of days. I'm actually talking about me, cheesymac, and not my computer, though it sounds like it!

Yesterday was an awesomely warm spring day. To celebrate, I went to a place that makes me think of summer--Sonic Drive-In. My first Sonic experience ever happened my freshman year of college when my friends helped me experience the wonders of cheddar bites, jalepeno poppers, and, of course, cherry limeades. Now I'm not one to enjoy a cherry flavored drink. I don't care for Cherry Coke. But there's something about a cherry limeade with the cherries at the bottom of the drink that makes life good.

I also brought out the flip flops yesterday. It was awesome. I'm the kind of person who would love to wear sandals every day, if possible, but you really can't do that and stay alive in my part of the world. So I covet the start of sandal season. Freedom is here.

This week's Blog Reader of the Week goes to a guy who would wear flip flops every day if he could. He actually might now that he lives out west. The_Dude's great qualities are his hilariousness, love of Lord of the Rings and Star Trek (which I don't understand, but I appreciate his love of them), and his smarts when it comes to computers. The_Dude, this flip flop's for you!

For you The Amazing Race (TAR) fans out there, the Glamazons are gone. I did love, however, when the guy in the nerd pair mentioned Mr. Wizard during their task to turn sugar cane into ethanol! I know this made several of you TAR fans laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home