Catching up
A visit from the_dude from Cali has encouraged me to catch up with my blogging. Please let me know if you check this Web site and are disappointed by my lack of blogging. That will encourage me to blog more frequently.
Today is the day before the day before Christmas Eve, so a lot has happened since Funtober. Abe and I ended Funtober with an occasion that involved a lot of my dad's family. That was superfun and my family got to bond with Abe.
November meant my parents met Abe's parents which went over superwell. We got to see the Magnificent Mile Lights Parade, though we were packed into the crowd like sardines.
December has been fun enjoying the awesomeness that is Chicago at Christmastime like Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo. I also experienced my first Dim Sum...I even used chopsticks and tried one of Abe's favorite foods, jellyfish! I know...what I do for this guy is crazy!
I'm excited at what Christmas will bring this year. Abe and I will be able to spend it together with my family as we start new traditions. 2006 has blown me out of the water--God has done some crazy stuff in my life this year. I can't wait to see what 2007 will bring!
Today is the day before the day before Christmas Eve, so a lot has happened since Funtober. Abe and I ended Funtober with an occasion that involved a lot of my dad's family. That was superfun and my family got to bond with Abe.
November meant my parents met Abe's parents which went over superwell. We got to see the Magnificent Mile Lights Parade, though we were packed into the crowd like sardines.
December has been fun enjoying the awesomeness that is Chicago at Christmastime like Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo. I also experienced my first Dim Sum...I even used chopsticks and tried one of Abe's favorite foods, jellyfish! I know...what I do for this guy is crazy!I'm excited at what Christmas will bring this year. Abe and I will be able to spend it together with my family as we start new traditions. 2006 has blown me out of the water--God has done some crazy stuff in my life this year. I can't wait to see what 2007 will bring!

1 Comments:
It sounds like 2007 will be bringing wedding bells for you! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home