cheesymac

A slice of life from a lover of cheese.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Craziness

So I actually bought and wore a Cubs shirt. I know, I know. I cringe just writing the words. But it was my boyfriend's birthday. And it didn't have the Cubs logo on it. It was actually a cute shirt. All I'm saying is that God is doing crazy stuff here for me to buy and wear a Cubs shirt for a guy. Don't worry, Cards fans. I won't rock it out this weekend during the Cards/Cubs series.

I had a great weekend as shown in the picture I took of the ferris wheel at Chicago's Navy Pier.

Another thing I realized this weekend is the awesomeness of the band, Weezer. I made a mix CD for Abe with his favorite songs and listening to songs like "Say it ain't so" and others made me realize this band was way ahead of its time. I was sure that those songs were popular in 1996 or later. No--it's was 1994. And the songs still sound cool.

Another random thought--nutella on a whole wheat Eggo is awesome. Yes that's my lunch today. I'll go to the store soon, I promise, but sometimes you have to get stuff done and realize you have to be creative to feed yourself. Sometimes being creative pays off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moo said...

I heart weezer :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home