One down...

As you may remember, I created a No Opportunity Wasted list of things I wanted to accomplish soon. Thanks to my super cool new boyfriend, #13 (Do up downtown Chicago) is part-way complete.
Last weekend I had the awesome opportunity to see Abe's life in Chicago. I also got to spend some time downtown and do some really touristy things. It was awesome. I've also knocked off #20 when I signed up to be an organ donor.
Meanwhile, I also recently said my final goodbye to old Red. Now I have Guch (pronounced GOOCH), in honor of Cardinals outfielder So Taguchi. (By the way, Abe now calls his car Ernie Banks!) My new car is of Japanese origin, so I figured It would be fitting to name him after So.

1 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Bf goodrich r1 tires for sale http://www.8mm-projector-reel.info
Post a Comment
<< Home