Daylight, oh Daylight
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. It's not that I've been spending hours every day watching baseball, which I haven't, actually. I've just tried to catch up with people on the phone, which has been super awesome.
Thanks to Daylight Savings Time messing with my sleep, I recently had a dream in which I was dating Nick Lachey. I read several magazines that night and even part of the Bible, but unfortunately, what stuck in my head was an article about Jessica Simpson. In the dream, Jessica kept coming through my place to borrow things like mayo because she wasn't over him. Then Nick asked me to move to LA, but I thought things were happening to fast and I wasn't sure I liked him. Weird for me to have this dream since I don't even like him.
Anyway, I did place 5th out of 8th in my small group's DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) tournament. This was my first time with DDR, and I have to say I was disappointed in my result. I figured all those years of keeping the beat in music class and moving my feet in dance class would have helped more.
Thanks to Daylight Savings Time messing with my sleep, I recently had a dream in which I was dating Nick Lachey. I read several magazines that night and even part of the Bible, but unfortunately, what stuck in my head was an article about Jessica Simpson. In the dream, Jessica kept coming through my place to borrow things like mayo because she wasn't over him. Then Nick asked me to move to LA, but I thought things were happening to fast and I wasn't sure I liked him. Weird for me to have this dream since I don't even like him.
Anyway, I did place 5th out of 8th in my small group's DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) tournament. This was my first time with DDR, and I have to say I was disappointed in my result. I figured all those years of keeping the beat in music class and moving my feet in dance class would have helped more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home