Little People, Big World
This TLC show is one of my recent favorites. It follows the Roloff family. Parents Matt and Amy are dwarfs. So is one of their four children. It's interesting to see their challenges and how they respond. But the best is just watching this family interact and live daily life. I highly recommend checking this show out.
I've decided in preparation for my upcoming trip to the wonderful country of Hungary, that I would establish a new feature on cheesymac--Manic Magyar. By reading this, you'll get to know crazy Hungarian words or phrases. My dear Colorado friend can help me with any pronounciation mistakes!
I'll actually give you two for one this week. First off, Magyar (MAHD-yar) means Hungarian. The language is quite weird...It's more related to Finnish than any other language, which is weird since those countries are no where near each other.
So, the Manic Magyar word of the week is: Szia (SEE-ah), which is a greeting like hello. Kind of like "see ya", if you need help remembering! I hope it will catch on!
I've decided in preparation for my upcoming trip to the wonderful country of Hungary, that I would establish a new feature on cheesymac--Manic Magyar. By reading this, you'll get to know crazy Hungarian words or phrases. My dear Colorado friend can help me with any pronounciation mistakes!
I'll actually give you two for one this week. First off, Magyar (MAHD-yar) means Hungarian. The language is quite weird...It's more related to Finnish than any other language, which is weird since those countries are no where near each other.
So, the Manic Magyar word of the week is: Szia (SEE-ah), which is a greeting like hello. Kind of like "see ya", if you need help remembering! I hope it will catch on!

1 Comments:
Hey A! I'm sooo sorry I haven't called. We definately need to talk as there is a possibility I might move to your city come August. I will try to call this week.
Post a Comment
<< Home