Funtober
Sunday marked the start of what I'm calling Funtober, a month of fun for Abe and me including meeting more of each other's family members and visiting at least two states.
We kicked off the party Sunday with a trip to a Chicago museum where I heard a woman scream, turned around, and found an Abraham Lincoln re-enactor standing right in front of me. I looked back and saw a smiling Abe, who thought this was funny since his nickname in his residence hall government days was, "The Emancipator."
We also went to the zoo where I saw a giraffe and the Sears Tower in the same view. For some reason, the animals had their back sides towards us the majority of the time, so we saw a lot of rear views. We even saw a penguin using the restroom. Or maybe he was laying an egg. Regardless, it was gross.
We kicked off the party Sunday with a trip to a Chicago museum where I heard a woman scream, turned around, and found an Abraham Lincoln re-enactor standing right in front of me. I looked back and saw a smiling Abe, who thought this was funny since his nickname in his residence hall government days was, "The Emancipator."
We also went to the zoo where I saw a giraffe and the Sears Tower in the same view. For some reason, the animals had their back sides towards us the majority of the time, so we saw a lot of rear views. We even saw a penguin using the restroom. Or maybe he was laying an egg. Regardless, it was gross.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home