cheesymac

A slice of life from a lover of cheese.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thank God for normal tonsils

Yes, I am thanking God for normal tonsils. My lovely tonsils decided they were going to threaten Funtober by acting very crazy last week. I'll spare you the details.
I guess I should back up. Since my last post, Abe and I have hung out with my brother in Chicago, which was awesome. We took my brother to Chinatown. Funny thing is that he was the only one using chopsticks at lunch!

Then just a few days later Abe and I flew to Portland to see his sister, brother-in-law, and their super cute puppies. However, said tonsils threatned the trip. But with the help of antibiotics and lots of decongestants, I was cleared to fly.

Actually, this is a funny story. Flying with severe congestion sucks. I knew I would cry because of the pain. However, when we landed I learned news that made my life all better--the Cardinals were in the World Series.

So Portland was awesome. Once I recovered, we got to walk along the beach, visit some really cool waterfalls, and hang out with Abe's super cool family. I can't wait to go back!

The final Funtober event starts tomorrow. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home