Entering the world of randomness...
Yes, yours truly has joined the world of randomness and nerding. I have fought the idea of a blog for so long, but there are random things that occur in my life that make me wish I had a blog. So here goes! Enjoy! I promise lots of cheese...but everyone loves mac and cheese, right?
So, I realized this weekend how much I hate games. Or at least I hate losing, and I tend to do that pretty often when I play games. I had my rear smoked at Balderdash and it made me realize the only games I like are straightforward ones like Uno and Trivial Pursuit. Anyone with me?
So, I realized this weekend how much I hate games. Or at least I hate losing, and I tend to do that pretty often when I play games. I had my rear smoked at Balderdash and it made me realize the only games I like are straightforward ones like Uno and Trivial Pursuit. Anyone with me?

6 Comments:
however, you did kick some major butt at mafia!! maybe you should add that to your list of favorites (even though it's not "straight forward") :)
Yeah, even though I won, I hate games that force me to lie. I'm just that innocent! :)
yay! i'm so glad you are a blogger!!!
Now I will get to keep more update on your life!!
i'm excited you are blogging Allison :) i'll e-mail you mine, although it's not nearly as fun yet!
Cool blog! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading your posts so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home